In order to create business solutions to transform your inner and outer worlds, we examine your core beliefs, assumptions, and desired outcomes. As you dive deeply into the power of relationships both inside and outside your organization, ask yourself:
- Who are the different groups we impact/influence?
- Where are they?
- What impact do we have on each stakeholder group?
- How would they like to be impacted?
- Are your employees aligned with your purpose?
- Who motivates, supports, and inspires your employees to achieve high performance?
- Why would conscious decisions improve your profitability and growth?
- Can we find two benefits for each downside of conscious change?
- Which internal policies create constraints for our mission?
- Are we willing to move backwards from perfect?
- How do we define success?
- When can we celebrate success?
“If sustainability costs you more, you’re doing it wrong” – Forbes CSR Blog 8/13/12.
“Myndzeye mentors meaningful relationships with all stakeholders to the benefit of all.” – Michael B. Maine, Founder of Menrva Labs